|Eagle Woods Academy is a therapeutic educational program whose mission is to provide holistic, meaningful instruction in a safe, supportive, structured environment. Our overall goal is to prepare students to continue their education in a less restrictive environment. Our interdisciplinary team works to foster social, emotional, and cognitive growth so that students may reach their maximum potential.|
We intend to accomplish this mission by:
1. Building trusting relationships among all staff, students, and families.
2. Providing opportunities for each student to develop a feeling of self-worth, sensitivity to others, self-reliance, appreciation for cultural diversity, and decision-making skills.
3. Systematically utilizing available resources within the school system and the community.
4. Providing diverse experiences for students which foster successful transition into adult life.
5. Facilitating understanding and support for our students and their families within the community.